08 May 2015
Donation's now run from month to month, And bill is paid by Dude4him on the 19th of each month, Thats why donors list resets each month on the 19th
Read More...
Prayer Requests

TOPIC: Question Fall out's in Gaming

Fall out's in Gaming 6 months 1 week ago #7136

Hi all, what's Cod coming too.
Once upon a time it was all about having fun & making friend's across the world,This was the only thing that kept server's running.
Clean good player's.

15 years later ..most server's out there today are running thin on player's, This is down to bad decision on player's.
The fun has gone when falling out over a Game.

Remember make the right decision......................................................
The following user(s) said Thank You: =CS=Greenfox, =CS=Pain_Kill3r

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fall out's in Gaming 6 months 1 week ago #7138

Yes... clan based gaming has been dying for many years by now...
I admit we're dinosaurs but we refuse to die.

Kari
The following user(s) said Thank You: =CS=Greenfox

-I never make any mistake twice.
I make it six or seven times just to be sure...

Fall out's in Gaming 5 months 3 weeks ago #7140

Clans are still present but their characteristics become different over the years. Modern clans are little groups of just few players (usually 5 up to 10 members).

I'm pretty sure that we can get a significant growth memberswise if there will be a very popular game out there new to the market with mod support.
We just need to wait and stand still. And be patient. Very patient until the storm begins!

There are titles like Fortnite, APEX Legends, PUBG ans so on... this titles came out of nowhere... just like that and this titles have millions of players worldwide.

Imagine now.. the same titles, with the same popularity, in a WW2 setting!

I'm sure the storm will come one day... all we can do now is... just prepare for it.

Semper fi!
The following user(s) said Thank You: =CS=Pain_Kill3r

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.272 seconds