08 May 2015
Donation's now run from month to month, And bill is paid by Dude4him on the 19th of each month, Thats why donors list resets each month on the 19th
Read More...
Discussion Forum

TOPIC: Question Sniper time guy's tell me what you think..

Sniper time guy's tell me what you think.. 3 years 2 months ago #6608

Graham McCulloch at =FMJ= posted this the other day, can we get a team of 4 or more to regularly take part? I'm up for it; only Rilla (Stuart Hurd) is top rated in the =FMJ= clan.

I would like us to start a Mini Sniper League containing say 6 Teams or so.
It is just for a little fun. We can start on any date we agree on once we established some teams. I suggest we play on a Sunday like we did with ICSL. I have made up a spreadsheet that calculates the scores and points etc. I think 6 teams is easy enough to find from the different clans ={FMJ}=, DST, =103=, SAW, HKS, =CS=, WAS, Maybe we can do more...
I don't think it matters how may play in the team on the night as long as teams are even and clan based. It's easy to set up and nothing to serious...NO cost and we play on our own servers Home and Away
The following user(s) said Thank You: =CS=V!peR-UK-, =CS=Osprey, =CS=CrimsonFudge

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sniper time guy's tell me what you think.. 3 years 2 months ago #6613

Nice Idea but is there no more ICSL then ?

Season 9 ICSL

Sniper time guy's tell me what you think.. 3 years 2 months ago #6616

Love the idea.
I.C.S.L went for 10 years, we all seemed to struggle to get matches together in the end.
If it does keep going great . If not this is a great thing with no cost.
All we would need is the test server set to COD 2 with maps.

Sniper time guy's tell me what you think.. 3 years 2 months ago #6621

Sounds do-able and I'm in... ;)

MY BULLETS HURT... JUST THAT LITTLE BIT MORE...

Sniper time guy's tell me what you think.. 3 years 2 months ago #6624

I would love to do this also, but Sundays are the Lords day and we here spend the day doing those things that are His requirements on the sabbath. It would be nice to pick maybe saturday once in a while. This is why I never played ICSL, and I know its my choice, but thats just how it is for us here on the sabbath day.

Thanks
Ron :)

=CS=SgtCroker
ONE SHOT ONE KILL!!!

Sniper time guy's tell me what you think.. 3 years 2 months ago #6629

hey guys, would be great if this goes ahead.. Been coming on to CS server few times and there has been no one there :(

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.470 seconds